Easy erase your Tweets
Get started in 3 easy steps:
Most searched words
Most deleted words
Carsten Lorenz - Projectstage.org
2512GC Den Haag
If you're looking to advertise on this site go in touch by send a mail to email@example.com TweetEraser is made by Projectstage. Please visit www.projectstage.org.
This policy tells you how we use and protect your personal information on http://www.tweeteraser.com. This policy is effective as of Nov 24, 2010.
Information we collect
Information we collect upon your sign in with Twitter: In order to use certain parts of our site we require that you sign in with your Twitter account. We only save your Twitter screen_name, id and an access token which will be deliverd by Twitter (if you grant access to our application) after your login. We do not need or use your real Twitter login data.
Information we collect from Twitter: If you grant access to our application, we can and do access the information in your Twitter account as allowed according to the Twitter API. We do this in order to provide functionality for the TweetEraser service. This information may include Twitter messages you have sent, Twitter messages posted by people you're following, your direct messages, and public profile information.
How we use your information
Our primary purpose in collecting and using your personal information is to provide you with a safe, efficient, and customized experience.
Interacting with Twitter: As noted above, we use your Twitter data to send information to and receive information from Twitter on your behalf.
Improving our Service: We may use personal information to better understand user behavior, and research & analysis in order to operate and improve the TweetEraser service.
Aggregated Non-Personal Information: We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent.
How We Protect Your Information
We understand that you are trusting us with the personal information you share with us. We take this very seriously and treat your information as an asset that must be protected. Your information is stored on our servers located in Germany. We use tools (encryption, passwords, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, despite our best efforts, there may be third parties that try to hack into our systems or intercept our data communications. Therefore, although we will work very hard to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee that your personal information or private communications will remain private 100% of the time.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, or protect anyone's rights, property or safety. If we do disclose your information for one of these reasons, we will do it in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Other third parties whom you explicitly ask us to send your information to
- Law enforcement or other government officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such event, we will disclose information that is relevant to the investigation.
By signing up with Twitter and using the TweetEraser service, you agree to the following terms:
- You are responsible to maintain the security of your Twitter account.
- You are responsible for your own behavior. This means you are responsible for all delete actions you submit via the TweetEraser service to your Twitter account.
- When you sign in at your Twitter account to grant access to our application, you authorize us to send information to and receive information from Twitter on your behalf. When you search or delete one or more of your Tweets on TweetEraser, we submit it to Twitter; but we do rely on Twitter to accurately and timely delete your message on Twitter. We also import content from Twitter and rely on it to give us accurate and timely information.
- You will not use the TweetEraser service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes and you won't use the TweetEraser service in a way that violates any laws in any jurisdiction you are subject to.
- You won't spam other TweetEraser users.
- You won't use the TweetEraser service to transmit viruses, worms or other yet-to-be-named malicious software that do bad things to computers, software or the like.
- You won't try to hack into the TweetEraser service or unduly burden our servers.
- If you won't use TweetEraser service furthermore, you can revoke the access to our application in your Twitter account (Settings->Connections->Revoke Access).
- You agree to use the TweetEraser service at your own risk! We provide no warranty as to the functionality, uptime, or content. We hope this won't be the case but this may mean that the TweetEraser service may not meet your specific requirements, it may be unavailable, it may have errors, it may be inaccurate or unreliable, or any host of other things you might be unhappy about - so please use the TweetEraser service "as is"!
- We can change any part of the TweetEraser service and even shut TweetEraser down at any time without notice. If we do add new features, tools or functionality to TweetEraser, they will be subject to these terms of service.
- We can change these terms of service at any time reason without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Whatever you delete at your Twitter account is yours. But you do give us a fully paid, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to use your content to provide the TweetEraser service.
- This website and its content is copyright of TweetEraser - © Projectstage.org 2013. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You may not transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.